Cloud storage services have changed the way people and businesses throughout Irvine and the entire world store their data and communicate with each other. It's now possible for Irvine based businesses to avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices. They don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. These servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
A business may use the cloud to store essential company documents and data. An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their personal phone.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in California?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted permission
- Natural disaster protection: servers are backed up regularly and secure
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Irvine Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Southern California organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (949) 407-8598 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.
18201 Von Karman Ave
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone: (949) 407-8598